Best Life Chiropractic and Wellness Center uses the most advanced nutritional evaluation and testing. We perform a variety of comprehensive nutritional diagnostic tests, ranging from questionnaires, blood, urine, and saliva studies. Included in your treatment plan is a detailed nutritional questionnaire which will identify which supplements are best for you, if you may have issues with toxicity and if further testing is recommended.
Much research is surfacing regarding various neurochemical imbalances in the brain and digestive tract and how it relates to depression, anxiety, insomnia, migraines, ADHD, fatigue, and many other disorders. We employ simple urine and/or saliva tests to look for these imbalances.
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PROFILING
This is a very comprehensive functional assessment that the Doctors at Best Life Chiropractic and Wellness Center use to look at a number of parameters involving how your individual body functions:
- How are your cells at making energy?
- Are you tired or fatigued?
- How you detoxify chemicals?
- Bloated, redden/itchy skin?
- How is your gut function?
- Do you have reflux, constipation, diarrhea?
- Neurotransmitter function?
- Are you depressed, anxious, stressed?
- Oxidative stress? Are you getting enough anti-oxidants?
- Food allergies? 30 most common food people react to.
- Fatty acid balance? Do you have the right amount of good/bad fats? Imbalances in crucial fats can promote inflammation in your body and cause chronic pain and inflammatory conditions. Literature out of Pennsylvania’s own University of Pittsburg Medical Center, Department of Neurosurgery, says that fish oil works so well that it might be the answer to the side effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The key is to obtain the proper ratio of these essential fats with proper dosage. We can test for this using a simple finger stick.